Monday, May 25, 2009

New Marinade!

Happy Memorial Day!

I'm waiting for the rest of the family to bebop over to my house for the afternoon and had to share this new marinade I got from one of my friends! I haven't had a chance to try it as I literally got it from her yesterday.

But talk about awesome freezer meal for the grill: Cranberry Chicken!

Ok, I know cranberries seem to be relegated to Thanksgiving, but this marinade sounds divine! Remind me to share the Pork Loin with Cranberry Wine Sauce later on...

Cranberry Chicken:
2 T butter
1 T soy
1/2 C cranberry juice
1/4 C orange juice
1/4 t ground cinnamon
Boneless Skinless chicken breasts - I usually use 4

Add all ingredients to a gallon ziploc freezer bag and then flatten as much as possible before sealing. As usual, take out of the freezer the night before and put it in the fridge to thaw during the day. Discard marinade before adding chicken to the grill.

Can't wait to try this this week! And again, this is a list of ingredients you will most likely have in your kitchen already!

Enjoy! Please post a comment if you try this or any other recipe! I love to hear your feedback or if you tweak it and make something fun and tasty!

~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment