Sunday, April 26, 2009

Welcome to Mary's Meanderings!

I've been thinking about blogging about being in the kitchen for a while now. I often hear people around me comment on how they hate to cook or they don't cook at all.

In reality, we all cook. If we didn't cook, we'd never eat.

But I think we all have this pre-conceived notion in our heads that "cooking" means spending hours at a time, each and every day on a meal. No one has time for that! So they think they "can't cook" or they "don't cook."

I have a lot of tips and tricks that make cooking, whether it's for dinner, a potluck recipe for the next church social, a dessert just because, or a recipe for when company's coming.

So whether you are a Chef Boyardee that prefers to just open cans, or a Betty Crocker/Rachel Ray type who hankers to bake and do quick meals, or a Martha Stewart who likes to entertain, I'm sure that you can take some ideas back to your kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment