Saturday, October 3, 2009


A big thanks to my friend, Angie Bailey of Eclectic Cat Lady, for nominating me for a Kreativ Blogger award!

I'm so new to blogging and sometimes feel like I have no idea what I'm doing...probably why I titled this Mary's Meanderings. As such, I haven't discovered a lot of blogs that I read on a regular basis. There are some rules here that I'm going to try and follow:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one really knows
5. Nominate seven "kreativ bloggers" - this will be hard for me as I don't know that I read 7 blogs.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

7 things about me that aren't known to most people:

1. I was a guest stunt person in an Indiana Jones Stunt Show
2. I like to try new things, but cooking is not my favorite thing
3. I just started a new business as a Virtual Assistant and I'm very excited about it
4. I really want to go to New Zealand some day
5. I used to teach Lifeguard Training and CPR for the Professional Rescuer courses
6. I was born in Washington DC. Sometimes when you have those password reminders, I can't fit the whole name in there.
7. I LOVE NCIS. Seriously. Don't ask me to do anything on Tuesday nights.

and my nominations for blogs that I read...

Virtual Moxie
DisneyParks
Virtual Wire
DISunplugged






No comments:

Post a Comment